Following up on our story last year about the opening of Vialand, a new chapter has begun for Turkey’s premier theme park. After a very successful year, Vialandis projecting to hit 1 million guests and as such have approved a very ambitious expansion plan.
Starting April 1st, the new season for Vialandwill see a large increase in original as well as popular IP attractions. The following attractions are scheduled to roll out and include some very high-end Ip’s and original content.
- A SpongeBob Square Pants attraction
- Fatih Dark Ride (featuring the conquest of Istanbul)
- The Nefeskensen Coaster (launch coaster with speeds of 110km in 3 seconds)
- A Dora the Explorer 4D adventure cinema experience
- The Crazy River (rafting ride)
- The Speed Train Maceraperest (family friendly coaster)
- The Viking Coaster (flume style ride)
- Adalet Kulesi (5G – 50 meter tower drop)
All of this adds up to a huge expansion plan for Vialand and quite a step in making it the premiere park in the area. General Manager Tolga Alişoğlu has helped to set some impressive goals for the company and time will tell if they are achievable, however; based on their current records it does seem possible and profitable. We will keep you updated on this as it develops.